Companion Pet Sitting In-Home Pet Sitting for Large & Small Animals
- At Companion Pet Sitting we take care of your pet in your home because that is where your pet is the happiest and it is the most convenient for you! It is that simple. We will lovingly care for any pet you may have — from Goldfish to horses and anything in-between — while you are away. Our service includes:
Feeding your pet
- Walking your pet (not the Goldfish)
- Playing with your pet
- Giving your pet any needed medicine – our staff is willing and able to care for pets with a wide range of medical conditions
- Spending the night to provide your pet with that extra bit of care and company
- If you didn’t see a particular service listed, don’t assume we can’t provide it. Simply give us a call and ask because we probably do. Our goal is complete customer service.
All Pet Sitters have had criminal background checks, are covered under workman’s compensation, are Red Cross certified for dogs and cats, and are bonded and insured through CPS.
We have a moderate-sized staff to accommodate many needs. Most of the sitters have had a long tenure at CPS. Our staff has a great deal of love for the animals that they are entrusted with and develop a bond with the pet owner as well. CPS owner Barb Smith believes this level of care means that the staff needs to go far beyond their normal duties to provide quality service and to make the pet owner comfortable. Sitters will inquire about any history of illness and often will research medical conditions that are new to them so that they can be sure to keep an informed eye on your pet. This personal level of attention not only benefits the pet, but also the owner. References for sitters are available upon request.
Pet Sitting Area
Our pet sitters cover a wide range, here are the main towns that we cover. Don’t see your town, give us call we might be able to help you out.
- Parts of Worcester